Sync between iMac and MacBook Air

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Adam W
    Participant

Hi, all. Sorry for the beginner question (though I’ve had Tap Forms for a while).  When I originally bought it I was under the impression I couldn’t have a synced Tap Forms document on both my desktop and laptop but I could have it on my desktop and iOS device.  I’d love to sync between my desktop and laptop.  I guess my questions are these:

–Is this possible?

–Do I need to buy yet another copy of Tap Forms to also have it on my laptop or does the price I pay include having it on more than one OS device?

–If you could point me in the direction of any guidance/videos on how to duplicate/sync my existing desktop Tap Forms document to my laptop once I have Tap Forms installed there, that would be great.

I’m sure this is obvious to those who know the answer!

June 2, 2024 at 9:50 PM #50768

Brendan
    Keymaster

Sorry for my delayed response.

Yes, this is possible to sync a document from Mac to Mac. Or Mac to iOS. Or iOS to iOS. Or any combination thereof.

You don’t need to buy another license of Tap Forms 5 for Mac as a single license will work on up to 3 Macs that you own. The iOS version is a separate purchase and can be installed on all the devices you own.

Information on syncing can be found here:

https://www.tapforms.com/help-mac/5.3/en/topic/syncing

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.