Is it possible to display all the photos used in a form?

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Is it possible to display all the photos used in a form?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Olivier Ragasol
    Participant

Hello!

When I click on any given picture in my form and choose the submenu item Show in Finder, I’m sent to a file ending by .blob, inside Attachments, with the following path:

(…) > Containers > Tap Forms Mac 5 > Data > Documents > nameofmyform.tapforms > db-864(…)98fc.cblite2 > D3(…)5360.blob > attachments

I noticed that the only way to display the picture, and not the .blob file (which is unreadable), was to export it. I wish I could display all the pictures in one go, so as to save them.

Oliver R.

PD: Making this form took me several months. Thus my great fear is to lose it all, as it already happened with FileMaker Pro. That’s why I’d like to have at least copies of all my pictures. Which won’t be easy of course if I have to export each of them “by hand”…

May 24, 2024 at 2:46 PM #50753

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Olivier,

If you use the Export Records function in the File menu, then select the option to export media, then Tap Forms will export all of your photos into a separate Photos folder along with the CSV file export. So that way you can get them all out in one go.

Thanks,

Brendan

May 25, 2024 at 2:36 AM #50756

Olivier Ragasol
    Participant

Of course, it’s an export…

Thanks very much, Brendan!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.