Field Rearrange Locked!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Historian
    Participant

Hi,

I am only 24hrs into using Tap Forms after spending three years attempting to replace my old Access database having moved to a mac. Having gone through Filemaker (too expensive), LO Base (buggy) and then Ninox & Airtable (inflexible), I am really enjoying producing quick results which allow me to spend more time using my data than figuring out issues with the database… at last… thank you so much!!

I have only one query (which says much for Tap Forms’ intuitiveness); I suddenly cannot rearrange my form fields in the field list. Every time I try they spring back to their old positions. I need to change the order to get the single column view I require but I’m guessing there is a lock applied somewhere which I’m missing. I have unlocked the fields in layout layers but still no luck. Any ideas please?
    Thanks

February 24, 2021 at 12:33 AM #43553

Historian
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry to have wasted your time, I should have tried my technical solution before posting. I realised I’d been working on TF nine hours without a break, so I quit and restarted the program and now all is well again!

Apologies

February 24, 2021 at 6:33 PM #43568

Brendan
    Keymaster

Excellent. I’m glad a relaunch fixed it.

Not sure what caused that in the first place though.

And I’m happy you found Tap Forms after trying all those other tools! I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.